Incident Analyst for Municipalities
Introduction to Citizens Issues
Citizen Issues is an issue and reporting system for the residents of a municipality. It is not a replacement for emergency contacts, but a supplement for existing systems.
While reporting an incident to emergency personnel is usually necessary, Citizen Issues is completely voluntary, allowing the resident to supply additional details to an incident or to notify municipal officials of non-emergency issues such as regularly barking dogs, lost wallets, or problematic traffic areas.
Although Citizen Issues is a free public service to all municipalities throughout North America – www.TellTheCity.com, becoming a Premium member will have added benefits. These benefits include:
- Citizens can notify the relevant departments for the city, based on issue types
- Each department manager will receive individual sign-on accounts so that they may manage the events for their department
- Department managers can also follow-up on events, update resolution status and perform advanced reporting tasks
- Cities can analyze and report on events occurring throughout the municipality
- Data collection and workflow can be customized for each department
- Cities can receive notifications of unresolved issues
- And many more!
The annual cost for the Premium Service Package is based on the population of the city or municipality.
Citizen Issues is a hosted site, keeping your technical and I.S. budget low while still being an immensely valuable asset to your government.
Call us today at (800) 862-9939 or email email@example.com to learn how Citizen Issues can help reduce issues in your municipality.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]