This forum is empty.
Adding a Fire Extinguisher
Add a Fire Extinguisher Record
- Click 'Add' on the bottom of the ‘Fire Extinguisher' browse screen.
- The ‘Fire Extinguisher’ record window will appear. Fill in the appropriate fields.
- Enter the ‘Inspection Done’ date for each type. Input a number of days in the ‘Inspection’ period field, and a date will appear in the 'Next Due' field. Fill in the ‘Expiry Date’ field as required.
- If the fire extinguisher is connected to a specific vehicle or piece of equipment, select the appropriate vehicle/equipment from the drop-down field in the middle of the window, and the three corresponding fields will populate accordingly.
- Click ‘Save’ when complete.
- No Topics
Editing a Fire Extinguisher
Edit a Fire Extinguisher Record
- On the 'Fire Extinguisher' browse screen, double-click to open the record, or select the record and click 'Edit'.
- The ‘Fire Extinguisher’ record window will appear. Make the appropriate changes. NOTE: If the ‘Actions’ tab is underlined in red, then a related corrective action item is outstanding and requires attention.
- Click 'Save' when complete.
- No Topics
Printing a Fire Extinguisher Record or Report
Print an Individual Fire Extinguisher Record
- Open the appropriate inspection record.
- Click the ‘Printer’ icon on the bottom of the ‘Fire Extinguisher’ record window. A print preview screen will appear.
- Click the ‘Print’ icon on the ‘Print Options’ toolbar. If the ‘Print Options’ toolbar is not visible on the print preview screen, right-click on the report to view the print options menu.
Print a Company Fire Extinguisher Report
- Choose a filter, if applicable.
- Click the 'Printer' icon at the top of the ‘Fire Extinguisher’ browse screen.
- A print preview window will appear. Double-check the information.
- Click the ‘Print’ icon on the ‘Print Options’ toolbar.
- If the ‘Print Options’ toolbar is not visible on the print preview screen, right-click on the report to view the print options menu.
E-mail a Fire Extinguisher Record
- Open the appropriate record. Click the 'E-mail' icon.
- In the ‘To’, ‘CC’ and ‘BCC’ fields, choose the appropriate recipient(s) from the drop-down list, or type the address(es) into the field. Use the ‘BCC’ option if you have multiple recipients and you wish to maintain privacy.
- In the ‘Subject’ and 'Message' fields, some information that has been entered into Simply Safety will automatically appear. Modify the ‘Subject’ field as required.
- To edit the ‘Message’ field, close the ‘Send E-mail’ window and modify the appropriate fields on the record window.
- Add any relevant ‘Comments’ to the appropriate field.
- In the ‘Sender’ field, choose from the drop-down list, or type a name into the field.
- Click ‘Send’.
- Simply Safety! will advise when the message has been sent successfully.
- No Topics
- Adding a Fire Extinguisher
Oh bother! No topics were found here!
You must be logged in to create new topics.