The name displayed at the top of the Page next to the Type icon does not display the correct name from what was originally entered when the event was created.
Use the configuration Utility to re-synchronize the ‘Type Hierarchy’ listing.
- Select Type Maintenance menu
- Double click the top most event type (under “All Types”)
- In the far right panel click the link on the Divider line that says “Maintenance”
- Two text boxes will appear that should display identical information. If the content is the same, you should see the word “Identical”. If the text boxes do not match, you will see a button labeled “Fix”
- If necessary click the “Fix” button. The text boxes will refresh.
- Repeat for all Event Type nodes (found in the center panel)
If the fix does not work, you will need to contact CCD Support to resolve a potential recursive issue.